- Perhaps you’re getting a few more hits, but still less than a handful of email sign ups or sales
- Maybe you updated the site recently, and everything has dropped – sign ups, sales, visits – and you don’t know why (but AAAARGH WHY?!?!)
- Is your bounce rate higher than the actual moon?
- Are you ready to do whatever it takes to get your website or blog kicking some big time bum on the interwebs?
Are you ready to add some
OK, well, not really – unless you count sexifying your website and joining a group of other WordPress website DIYers over on Facebook while you drink the wine…? You can even do it in your pants! BRALESS! A shame-free way of getting WordPress help, weekly website challenges AND direct access to me.
That’s GOT to be better than free sex and wine, right…?
I don’t spam, yo.
I plan on offering something that is insanely useful – something that could propel your brand and website forward rather than keeping you treading water. I’m going to be talking about not only the design and how to make everything flow properly, but also
- your words. Y’know, like titles, text you have for sign up forms, selections of blog posts or your about page. Your words speak volumes to your people, so if they don’t mesh with who you’re trying to be, it won’t matter WHAT you look like
- Your graphics. Including things like your logo, your colours, your images – yes even the stuff you design yourself
- how you look on mobile and tablet devices. Because, yeah, it’s 2016 and at least 50% of your readership are likely to be on a mobile device.
Look, I’m not going to be a total bitch about your work, but I will be real. If you’ve got a vision to get something that looks and feels pro AND is completely in line with who you are, I’m going to bring my honest pants to the table (and that might hurt, even though I only want to help propel you forward).
You’re not fucking around, I’m not fucking around. If you aren’t 100% serious about figuring out what the hell you need from your site, nothing I say will be of any value to you.[/text_block]
- Will you look at my whole site?
I will either look at the five most important pages of your choice, OR the one page of your choice like a landing page – it depends on what you want to achieve and what your budget is
- How long will the review take
After payment, you receive an email to book in when you want to go ahead with the website review. It must be taken within three months. Our call normally takes around one hour (if you’ve chosen to have a call with me), and I only start the review after we have had the call OR I’ve received the answers to your questionnaire. Getting the report and video out to you takes five working days.
- Do you offer refunds?
Not after the work has taken place, but if you purchase it and change your mind BEFORE we have the call, you can have your money back less PayPal charges with no worries.
- Will you do the work for me?
Nope, this is a strategy package. I’ll give you all the pointers in the report and video, but you’ll either need to be able to manage to make the changes yourself OR hire someone to do them for you.
- But I have questions. Can I contact you?
Sure, email me at email@example.com. Let’s talk.
- Video review on desktop AND mobile
- PDF report to hand to your developer or designer (or work from yourself!)
- Image mock-up showing you visually how your sales page could look
- Review one of your sales pages, and get it ready for CONVERSION CENTRAL – visually, functionally AND strategically
- Review up to FIVE PAGES of your site (including a sales page)
- Video review for desktop AND mobile
- PDF report with immediate, short term and long term fixes
- Mock-up designs of each page showing you visually what you need to do to get your site READY for World Domination