Is Google Analytics PERMANENTLY on your to-do list?
(BUT DOES THE IDEA OF IT MAKE YOU WANT TO PAIR YOUR SOCKS TWICE OVER, CHRONOLOGICALLY ORDER YOUR PHONE BILLS AND CLEAN THE LOO WITH YOUR OWN TOOTHBRUSH…?)
I GET IT.
GRAPHS AREN’T SEXY.
BUT NEITHER IS HAVING A WEBSITE THAT YOU’RE CONSTANTLY TWEAKING (NEVER KNOWING IF THE TWEAKS ARE EVEN WORKING).
Google Analytics can actually give you solid insights that could save you time and money – and could even earn you more. Sound like a wild claim?
One of the first rules of running a business – you hear it everywhere – is know your target audience. But are that audience actually visiting your website?
Perhaps you’re spanking money on adverts or spending countless hours on your SEO, but you don’t know if they’re actually driving traffic – OR if that traffic is staying around for more than a hot second.
Are those guest posts worth it? Does your page flow work the way you expect? Does anyone except your mum actually care about your site?!
Just $39 – get it now
You could keep on doing the same things you are right now
- Continue making the same tweaks and adjustments (and not know what’s really working)
- Spending time and/or money creating new graphics, content or products that you can’t tell are reaching the right people or not
- Pouring cash into adverts on platforms that your audience don’t really care about (without you knowing)
- Endless posting on social media or writing guest posts that might not generate any traffic
BUT THE FACT IS THAT IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO IS VISITING YOUR SITE, WHERE THEY VISIT FROM OR WHATTHE HECK IT IS THEY ACTUALLY DO WHEN THEY GET THERE, YOU ACTUALLY DON’T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE – AND GIVEN THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS YOUR OWN LITTLE SLICE OF ONLINE REAL ESTATE, THAT’S POTENTIALLY COSTING YOU TIME AND MONEY.
I KNOW, I KNOW. GRAPHS AND CHARTS MAKE YOU PULL THIS FACE…
ENTER STAGE LEFT, THE CRASH COURSE IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS (FOR PEOPLE WHO CRY AT GRAPHS).
A simple, short course that teaches you the basics of Google Analytics, and how to translate that info into real, actionable tasks for you to do on your site that will actually DO SOME GOOD.
No fluff, and it’s fun! This course doesn’t just tell you what to look at, but why it’s important that you do AND gets your comfortable and confident with using Google Analytics
WHAT’S UNDER THE HOOD?
- A quickstart guide to setting up your Analytics account and the proper way to install it on your WordPress website
- My go-to, top three (well technically four but who’s counting!) bread-and-butter reports and how to read them and figure out what you REALLY need to be focusing on
- My top ways to fix the biggest website “leaks”
- Two more reports that help you figure out how people flow through your site and figure out how people are viewing your site
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You know you SHOULD be using Google Analytics (but other stuff always takes priority. Like ironing your underpants)
- You created a Google Analytics account a while back (perhaps you even installed it onto your site), but graphs and charts make your head whirl (and also, you’ve got underpants to iron…)
- You’ve never used it before because it seems like something only people who are further ahead do
- You’re fed up with trying different things on your site without knowing if it’s working
- You just want a solid intro to the basics of Google Analytics
- You’re ready to stop putting Google Analytics on your to-do list, and just get it done!
THIS COURSE ISN’T FOR YOU IF:
- You want advanced Google Analytics strategies – this is a foundations course that helps you build confidence and get the core information
- You prefer boring and corporate and think swearing is vulgar. Yeah, this ain’t the joint for you, pardn’r
- You want another procrastination technique. You can come and iron MY underpants if you’re all out?
Just $39 – get it now
Hi, gorgeous! I’m Gemma.
After 14 years in the web design and web development business (including five running my own company), I started to realise that lots of people were nailing beautiful websites, others were amazing at creating a functional website that works perfectly, but not that many people were looking at HOW people used these sites, and if they were even working in the way that they were expected to work.
So I became a website consultant to small businesses, bringing together my expert ideas, tips and tricks to start building webste from a stratgey-first perspective. With fun. And swearing. (It’s a heady mix…)
I live in beautiful Bristol in the UK with my husband and daughter
Can’t I just find this information online?
You could, but I’ve put together all the core pieces of information based on what I actually use myself and have recommended to my clients over the years. This course saves you time hunting around for stuff that may or may not be relevant and finally gets Google Analytics off the “to-do” list and on to the “WINNING LIFE” list. The information is also pegged right in the sweet spot of hugely useful without the corporate-style boredom.
Do you offer refunds?
All purchases of this course are final and non-refundable.
How does the course work?
After purchase through PayPal (you can pay with your credit or debit card as well if you prefer), you’ll be directed to the download page to download the crash course onto your local computer. The course is delivered as a PDF guide.
Will my website become AMAZING if I implement all your advice?
That’s really not for me to say – everyone’s results will be different because you’re running your own unique business or blog. This course is designed to get you confident checking out the Analytics data, understanding what it means and HOW to make simple changes to your site that will mean the best results you can achieve.
I don’t have a WordPress website. Is this right for me?
For learning about the basic reports and understanding the data, you don’t need a WordPress website, *but* if you need help installing Google Analytics please note that at this time, the course only gives the details of how to link up Google Analytics to your WordPress website.
I’ve got some more questions. Can I contact you?
Sure, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you within 2 working days
READY TO KICK GOOGLE ANALYTICS RIGHT IN THE
The course is available for download right after payment. Follow the prompts back from PayPal